| Initial Consultation (includes a trans-vaginal ultrasound scan)
| Follow up or subsequent consultation
| Fertility Assessment
| SIS (Saline Infused Sonography)
| Semen Analysis
| IUI (Intrauterine Insemination) - Natural cycle
| IUI (Intrauterine Insemination) - Stimulated cycle
| Donor Sperm (per cycle)
| IVF (In Vitro Fertilisation)
| IVF with blastocyst culture
| ICSI (sperm micro-injection in an IVF cycle)
| IVF with donated sperm
| Registration Fee for Egg Recipient (deducted from final payment)
| IVF with donated eggs (minimum of 4 eggs) (includes drugs)
| Deposit by egg provider in an IVF egg share agreement
| Donated embryo recipient cycle (includes drugs)
| Frozen-thawed embryo replacement cycle
||Price on request|
| Endometrial Scratch
| Assisted Hatching
| Surgical sperm retrieval under anaesthetic
| Electro-ejaculation under anaesthetic
||Price on request|
| Short-term sperm storage for treatment (2 samples for 1 year)
| Short-term sperm storage without treatment (2 samples for 1 year)
| Long-term sperm storage (up to 4 samples and 5 years storage)
| Long term sperm storage (up to 4 samples and 10 years storage)
| Sperm or Embryo storage per additional year
| Abandoned IVF converted to IUI**
| Co-ordination fee for moving sperm or embryos out of the centre
| Copy of medical records
- The IVF price includes all screening bloods, scans and treatment as well as the freezing of suitable embryos and storage for 1 year. Thereafter, the annual charge for storage is £200.
- For licensed treatments, the prices above include up to 2 sessions with our independent counsellor.
- Fertility Assessment includes the HyCoSy procedure, semen analysis, AMH level, Rubella & Chlamydia screening and a consultant appointment, or any combination there of.
- Drug costs are not included (except where stated).
- HFEA licence fee is not included - for IVF/ICSI/FET it is £80, for donor insemination it is £37.50.
- Blastocyst culture - this is the charge to set up a cycle with extended culture; if there is no fertilisation or the clinical decision is made to transfer the embryos before they reach the blastocyst stage, there is no refund.
- Costs for cycle conversions can be seen on the costed treatment plans.
- *If the egg share agreement goes ahead, £875 is refunded.
- **When a cycle of treatment cannot be completed for medical reasons, an appropriate refund will be offered - please see costed treatment plans.
- Prices are reviewed annually in April but may be altered at other times of the year due to external influences.
Last modified date: 19/10/2018 20:32