NHS funding for treatment is granted by local Clinical Commissioning Groups (CCGs) according to their own criteria. Please contact your GP or Salisbury Fertility Centre for more information.
If you are funding your own treatment, you may find the price list and costed treatment plans useful.
For NHS funded patients we abide by the eligibility criteria laid down by your local Clinical Commissioning Group. Please contact your GP or Salisbury Fertility Centre for more information.
For self-funding patients we are happy to see and consider treatment for individuals or couples in stable relationships. We have an upper age limit of 44 for women seeking treatment with their own eggs, unless frozen embryos are being used, and 48 for women seeking treatment with donor eggs. We have no upper age limit for men. For treatment, body mass index (BMI) needs to be less than 33 for women.
For our Egg-Share Scheme the donor needs to:
- be going through treatment before her 36 birthday
- have a body mass index (BMI) of less than 30
- not smoke
- have both ovaries present
- not have moderate/severe endometriosis
- not to have responded poorly to any previous treatment cycles
- have no concerns raised by completion of the health questionnaire
- consent to Salisbury Fertility Centre contacting her GP
- have the consent of her partner for this course of treatment
We welcome your feedback...
“Lovely, supportive team who are very knowledgeable in this area and inspire confidence. Thank you for your ongoing care.”
Next Patient Information Evening - Monday 22nd January 2018
For contact details to book your place click here