Next Patient Information Evening - Wednesday 18th April 2018
For contact details to book your place click here
Choosing a fertility clinic can often be a difficult task for couples. There are often many factors that need to be considered and many questions that arise while choosing a clinic. We thought we should highlight some of our services to help you to decide.
- We treat both NHS and self-funding patients.
- We see NHS patients primarily from Wiltshire, Hampshire and Dorset and self-funding patients from and outside the region.
- We offer a wide range of treatments. Please click here for details.
- All our treatments are comprehensive and delivered by experienced consultants.
- We are fortunate to have a small team which allows us to establish close relationships with patients, one to one care and a personalised service.
- All the way through treatment our team are here to support and advise our patients.
- Although located at Salisbury District Hospital the centre is discreet and operates within a dedicated, self-contained unit.
- Being part of an NHS hospital means that our patients have access to all of the facilities they may need, right up to being able to have their baby delivered here in Salisbury. These facilities include pathology services, genetic testing and emergency care.
- Egg recovery is done by a consultant under general anaesthesia in the Day Surgery Unit of Salisbury District Hospital.
- We are licensed by the Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority (HFEA) and comply with their Code of Practice.
- Operating as part of Salisbury NHS Foundation Trust the centre benefits from the good governance, including customer care and quality monitoring, of an NHS organisation.
- We have a counselling service run by an independent counsellor, and two sessions are included in any licensed treatment.
- We specialise in the management of fertility for men with spinal cord injuries and have close links with the Duke of Cornwall Spinal Treatment Centre.
- All our prices are transparent with no hidden costs.
- We endeavour to offer couples appointments with minimum waiting period so patients can begin treatment as soon as they are ready.
We value your feedback...
"The team were always prompt at returning my calls and answering my questions. They always put me at ease with their style of communication and knowledge. Thank you so much."